Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Program has expired

Options
  • 28-08-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey guys, I have just downloaded and installed BF3 through origin and I keep getting an error any time I try to start the game.

This message pops up five times then the game wont start.
    I've updated my graphics card to the latest drivers and directx is updated to the latest version. After much googling nothing has helped, so I'm lost at this point. :(

If anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Graphics card is Sapphire Radeon 7850 OC 2GB if that helps

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Got this from another forum
    Problem was on Lucid Virtu enabled on this new BIOS version, at least for me, if you have the same problem try disabling iGPU on your BIOS under Advanced \\ System Agent Configuration \\ Graphics Configuration (if you got an ASUS Mobo)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/13/2266297/120718054610.BMP [fileden.com]

Advertisement