Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you buy SMEG fridges in Ireland?

Options
  • 28-08-2012 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Does anyone know where you can buy SMEG fridges in Ireland?

I've been scouring the internet to try and find somewhere. The only places I can see are UK websites that ship here, are there really no stockists in Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

Hiya,
    B&Q sell them, just think you have to wait a bit for them to be delivered. If you are in no rush for it then I would hold out until they are having a sale. Usually Oct bank holiday and jan sale starts mid Dec.
    HTH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

KAL in Citywest

Frank Flannagan Fittings in Airport/M50 Business Park

In House...various shops and loactions around Dublin ( I use Long Mile Road and Santry shops)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jack_edson

Great, thanks. I knew there had to be somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jack_edson

FYI - meant to post here but the only place we could find SMEG fridges was in Homebase. Decent price too (i.e. on a par or less than the UK)

Advertisement