Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BiteXtra

Options
  • 28-08-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here used this product to give their juice more *hit*?

http://www.flavourart.co.uk/bitextra-10ml-62-p.asp

I have ordered a small bottle based on what it says on the website,but wondering if anyone has first hand experience of using it, and if it really makes a difference.

I (stupidly) ordered loads of juices all at the same strength, 1.8 or regular it says on the bottles,even and they are a bit like fresh air. Maybe it is just a case of getting used to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

I've not tried it yet as I had it posted to my sister in England, next day delivery, very fast!Going next week to visit so I'll know then if it is any good.

I am desperate to find a really really strong menthol flavour. I liked to smoke Consulate, and would love something to replicate that sort of feeling.

Suggestions? I have spent a mini fortune already,but that is ok, and will keep going till I get the right one!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

try the cliodhna juice from irishvapers

I did love the eucalyptus flavouring from inawera.com it's not a juice though it's a flavouring, so you have to use it in juices you mix yourself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

dragona wrote: »
    I've not tried it yet as I had it posted to my sister in England, next day delivery, very fast!Going next week to visit so I'll know then if it is any good.

I am desperate to find a really really strong menthol flavour. I liked to smoke Consulate, and would love something to replicate that sort of feeling.

Suggestions? I have spent a mini fortune already,but that is ok, and will keep going till I get the right one!!

I never smoked menthol cigarettes so no idea what they were like, but the double menthol from BargainVapour.com is a really strong menthol that has kind of a harsh kick to it too. It has no tobacco component at all though so I don't know if you need that or not.

try the cliodhna juice from irishvapers

Already ordered,I'm mad for aniseed anything, just waiting for them to get back from their hols. I ordered Joyetech D-Mint thinking it would be double menthol or something, turns out it tastes like chewing gum. Not my cup of tea, want something with a kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

HS Menthol sensation is a fairly lively menthol...

Best Liquorice i've tried so far is from albavapours....lovely. Got delivery of some HS PREMIUM LIQUORICE yesterday, haven't tried it yet though

• Advertisement

Gryzor wrote: »
    HS Menthol sensation is a fairly lively menthol...

Best Liquorice i've tried so far is from albavapours....lovely. Got delivery of some HS PREMIUM LIQUORICE yesterday, haven't tried it yet though

Thanks for the menthol link - how much nicotine does it have - maybe it says on the bottle as I can't find it on the site!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

all the other hangsen juices they have are 18mg, cept usa mix which also comes in 24.. so it's probably 18

email the site and ask them probably your best bet

or i suppose you could just wiat for gryzor to reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Not sure now that you say, (18mg i think??) i only spotted it on bargainvapour.com the other day. It was from this crowd i bought it before.

Advertisement