Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Parking

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Help_me_21 wrote: »
    Hi ! Just wondering does anyone park in these car parks that have an offer on Groupon today?
    http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-...states/9656546
    One is in Mount Kenneth and the other is in Barringtons. Would it be worth changing car parks for the saving of €60 odd?!

depends which is handiest for you? They're at opposite ends of the city. Where's your current car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Help_me_21

zulutango wrote: »
    depends which is handiest for you? They're at opposite ends of the city. Where's your current car park?

Oh ya I know where they are ya. Just wondered what people thought of the deal? I suppose since I pay for monthly parking anyway it'd be silly not to buy it and get a month free, even if it meant walking a couple extra minutes cause Im working william st and parking in Thomas St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Oh ya I know where they are ya. Just wondered what people thought of the deal? I suppose since I pay for monthly parking anyway it'd be silly not to buy it and get a month free, even if it meant walking a couple extra minutes cause Im working william st and parking in Thomas St.

If you're working in William Street, then the Barrington's car park isn't too far away. Yep, well worth saving the 60 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

I sometimes park in Barringtons, usually costs €4 for a day and I think €15 for a weekly ticket during normal office hours so this deal is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 npearson11

Hi just wondering could you tell me where on Thomas street u park? Starting college next week at lcfe and haven't a clue where to park (cheaply) thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

npearson11 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering could you tell me where on Thomas street u park? Starting college next week at lcfe and haven't a clue where to park (cheaply) thanks

The train station is 4 euros a day and only about a 10-15 min walk from lcfe

• Registered Users Posts: 51,185 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you value your car then leaving it at the train station is a bad idea even at the front durning the day. The amount of unsavory characters lurking around there or passing through is unreal.

OP, there is a multi-storey car park half way up Thomas Street, not sure how much they charge though

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭yoppo

Q Park on Henry Street charge €17 for the week (give or take a euro) or €60 ish per month.... it's 24 hours too which is a bonus and I assume the weekly/monthly pass means you can park all day. I'll be going to Limerick every day for the next few months and that's where I'll be parking.

bazz26 wrote: »

If you value your car then leaving it at the train station is a bad idea even at the front durning the day. The amount of unsavory characters lurking around there or passing through is unreal.

OP, there is a multi-storey car park half way up Thomas Street, not sure how much they charge though

Thanks. Have looked into Thomas street car park and it's €18.50 per week which is ok.

yoppo wrote: »
    Q Park on Henry Street charge €17 for the week (give or take a euro) or €60 ish per month.... it's 24 hours too which is a bonus and I assume the weekly/monthly pass means you can park all day. I'll be going to Limerick every day for the next few months and that's where I'll be parking.

Thanks. Q park in denmark street is closer for me and charges €16.50 per week. So have few options

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

npearson11 wrote: »

Nearest to lcfe is Summer st car park. OH used it when he was doing a course there. I think he paid 12 euro a week because they gave a discount to students. Might be worth checking out.

Advertisement