Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is my ps3 worth (help need valuation)

Options
  • 28-08-2012 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm in the middle of trying to sell my ps3 to buy an xbox 360 and was wondering whether someone could value how much my ps3 and all my games are worth together . I'm doing this so I know whether to go into gamestop or smyths and see if they give me a reasonable price or should i just sell my ps3 and games online . SO WHAT IM REALLY LOOKING FOR IN THIS POST IS FOR SOMEONE TO VALUE WHAT MY PS3 AND GAMES ARE WORTH TOGETHER .

I have :

1. ps3 80gb (fat) about 3 years old with all cable including hdmi cable

2. 2 official dualshock 3 controllers (fully functional)

3. 17 games including :
    cod mw3
    cod blackops
    cod world at war
    fifa 12
    batman arkham city
    skylanders
    harry potter years 1-4
    (THE 10 OTHER GAMES ARE OLD)

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD VALUE ALL OF THESE ITEMS TOGETHER THANKS VERY MUCH ANY HELP APPRECIATED :D .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Hi I'm in the middle of trying to sell my ps3 to buy an xbox 360 and was wondering whether someone could value how much my ps3 and all my games are worth together . I'm doing this so I know whether to go into gamestop or smyths and see if they give me a reasonable price or should i just sell my ps3 and games online . SO WHAT IM REALLY LOOKING FOR IN THIS POST IS FOR SOMEONE TO VALUE WHAT MY PS3 AND GAMES ARE WORTH TOGETHER .

I have :

1. ps3 80gb (fat) about 3 years old with all cable including hdmi cable

2. 2 official dualshock 3 controllers (fully functional)

3. 17 games including :
    cod mw3
    cod blackops
    cod world at war
    fifa 12
    batman arkham city
    skylanders
    harry potter years 1-4
    (THE 10 OTHER GAMES ARE OLD)

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD VALUE ALL OF THESE ITEMS TOGETHER THANKS VERY MUCH ANY HELP APPRECIATED :D .

80gb PS3 maybe 100 ?
    2 controllers 50

MW3 - 25
    Black Ops - 15
    World at War - 10
    Arkhan City - 20
    Skylanders - (honestly dont know)
    Harry Potter Years - 20 (if lego one maybe 25)

10 old games maybe - 50 all depends on what they are, note gamestop will likely only give you pennies for these games..

Post it for sale on adversts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Your PS3 is worth more than an Xbox before you even factor in the games. you are going to loose a lot of money on the games and on the shile deal trading at gamestop or smyths.

I would try adverts.ie first

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,136 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Try adverts.ie - people will offer what they think its worth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement