Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance learning in beauty

Options
  • 28-08-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys
    I'm really stuck here and need some advice I want to a beauty courses but it's kinda just for myself jobs 4 friends on the side ya no some extra money wouldn't be looking for a full time job in it or anything! I have done people's nails 4 years n am kinda good at them!
    But now the time has come I'd like to have some kind of qualification in it.
    I would be interested in a distance learning course? Anyone know of a good course which is going to be good 4 my needs?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭She Who Dares Wins

Buy some text books on Beauty Therapy or watch yourtubeif you want to know about it. Distance learning qualifications in this area wouldn't be worth the paper they're printed on and obviously wouldn't have any practical component to them which would be essential obviously.

Even if it's only for use on friends, I wouldn't let someone near me with a tweezers who had done a makey-upey distance course in it.

You could do a Nail Technician course on its own, but again go for the proper qualification.

Advertisement