Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looper: Boss RC-30

Options
  • 28-08-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Anybody got one of these? I'm itching to buy one however there are loads of reviews online slamming them for the lag between phase/loop/track shifting. There is a video on youtube that shows what i mean but i can't find it now.

But on the other side there are many videos of people using them on youtube and there is no lag to be heard. I'm trying to make contact with anyone who actually owns one or knows someone with one that can clear this up before I part with my money.

I'll be using if for live gigs, with a microphone too btw

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Dermoth

Haven't used with a mic but have never seen lag when used with a guitar....I recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Playing around with an RC-300 I borrowed. No lag that way. What sort of stuff are you going to be using it for?

Advertisement