Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vtos interview in Crumlin College

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

Hi

Not sure if this best place to post so mods please move if not.

I'm enrolled to do course in crumlin college and just got interview to complete my vtos application.

Has anybody else done this interview? If so am I in for a good shot of getting the vtos or does every1 who applied for vtos do interview.

Edit just so it's clear it's interview for vtos payment not vtos course as I am already accepted into a course

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

It sounds like you got offered the place regardless of status and now they are checking to see if you meet the VTOS requirements? You could speak to Anne or Ger in the guidance service in Crumlin College. They would be more familiar with this: tel: 01 4547193

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

is the vtos interview just to sort out your meal and travel allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Rang today and vtos lady not back till the 30th. My course is a account technician but there was an option to select for vtos so I did.

It's more the cets place I would want more so then the travel and meal. Just not sure what I've to bring with me, what are my chances if getting it etc. does everybody get called for interview or only people who are going to get the vtos.

Just I have to pay Creche for sept but don't want to pay if I get approved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

your best bet is to contact the college and find out directly whats going on

Advertisement