Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

martial arts in clare

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

hi folks,im hoping to start a martial arts course soon.any advice on classes in the clare area??thinking bout karate but im open to suggestions.thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a place out the Gort Road Industrial estate (http://www.bannermaf.com/), there's also 1 out the Kilrush Road as well in the West Gate Industrial Estate, can't find anything about them, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ennis Taekwon-do School, it is run by Kevin Kinsella, his daughter, Ann-Marie Kinsella and Michael Clune. Kevin has a great reputation, he has been teaching since I was a kid and that's more years than I care to admit :o

I've also heard very positive things about a guy called Brian Coughlan

Advertisement