Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gender scan

Options
  • 27-08-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm 19 weeks and looking to get a private gender scan done as I just can't wait!!!

Any recommendations??

There only seem to be a few companies that provide them.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

We got an early scan with babyscan.ie at 9 weeks and it was great. Are you not getting a 20-ish week scan with your hospital? If so they can tell you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

I had an anomaly scan last week and they told me but prob going to have a gender scan as well as they were only 70% (I know they can't be much more than that but a clearer pic would be nice) and the oh doesn't know yet as he's abroad and wants to be told to his face, prob go to whoever does it the cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

I can recommend ultrasound dimensions in blackrock. Really excellent.

Although (and it's just my opinion!) I've 2 kids & I loved the element of surprise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

We had an early scan done with The Ultrasound Suite. They're based in Bray very near the station, but they also do scans in Grafton Medical Centre in the city centre on Wednesdays.

Found them great, so much so that we're going to them again tomorrow for a fetal well-being scan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Ellsbells

We found out during the anomaly scan in IMMF in Sandyford. was really glad we did.

• Advertisement
Advertisement