Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Fee Scheme/Grant/HEAR help ? 2012/13

Options
  • 27-08-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have accepted a course offer (level 8) at the University Of Limerick.
    I have three questions:

1) I've applied for the grant. They told me I was eligible and that I need to send off documents. I've done this, and I'm wondering when do I find out if I have it?

2) I have accepted a HEAR course, and I'd like to know when does the financial assistance begin?

3) I read in the 'Orientation Guidebook' sent to me by the college, that there is a 'free fee scheme'. I know what it is but I just can't find anything about how to apply for it online. Does anyone know where/how to apply?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Jooddiiee wrote: »
    I have accepted a course offer (level 8) at the University Of Limerick.
    I have three questions:

1) I've applied for the grant. They told me I was eligible and that I need to send off documents. I've done this, and I'm wondering when do I find out if I have it?

2) I have accepted a HEAR course, and I'd like to know when does the financial assistance begin?

3) I read in the 'Orientation Guidebook' sent to me by the college, that there is a 'free fee scheme'. I know what it is but I just can't find anything about how to apply for it online. Does anyone know where/how to apply?

Thanks!

1. So far as I've heard it could be mid Sept.
    2. Don't know
    3. Free Fees isn't something you apply for. If you have not been to a 3rd level institute before then UL will sort it for you. You can read more here.

Advertisement