Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Portable wireless streaming to tablet/media player

• 27-08-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ prochida

Hi

I have an android tablet (The jury now says this is a rip off of an iPad) several 2.5 HDDs with movies and a sumvision cyclone mini media player.

I normally use the tablet on flights and connect the media player to hotel or accommadation TVs.

What I would like is to access the media content with the tablet via wifi. Idealy a media player that can stream content from USB source and play to TV via hdmi and analog.

I have seen on the market a Seagate GoFlex 500GB wireless drive but it is about €200.

Any suggestions would be appeciated.

PS: at home I have an Iomega screenplay Director and a screenplay DX, a Humax foxsat HDR, 3 UPC recording boxes and 3 DVD HDD boxes plus a few non subscription sky boxes.

Comments

Advertisement