Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag-Do Cork

Options
  • 27-08-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

I'm organising a stag for a good friend of mine and we've decided on Cork as the destination.

Can anyone recommend some good pubs/nightclubs? I'm looking to book an area in at least one pub/late bar/nightclub to make sure all of us get in. I've been told Reardens is a good spot for this but would they be okay with 20-25 of us turning up or should I book ahead.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks

RP
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm Reardans would be I suppose the most hyped place to go, I would say to contact them first as it will probably be busy...Word of warning though the bouncers are absolute knob ends in there on major power trips..what kinds of music and stuff are ye into..

• Registered Users Posts: 24 RitaPoon

We're easy really, don't really care about the music, more just looking for a place where all of us can get in and has beers and women!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Don't go to reardons if you or any of your company have tattoos on show.

They will ask you to cover them up,,or leave the bar.

Total jerks in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Honestly, stay away from Reardens until dead last in the night. And do not show up in a huge group. Best to go in in groups of 4 and 5. The door staff there are idiots.

If I were telling people what to do on a stag I would tell them to start at Mulligans on Parnell Place, and work your way down Oliver Plunkett St where you will pass some excellent pubs. And all pretty different. You even have the pubs on the side streets as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Don't dress up in fancy dress, you'd get in nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

Reardans is being slated well done..No i am not condoning it but you could try Soho (it is full of fake tan) but still can be a good nite out...You can ask to researve either a section upstairs they will do a bbq if you want or you can reserve a spot downstairs, they have those tables with the kegs in them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Bodega is a great spot.

Obviously break into smaller groups when getting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

http://www.mardyke.com/10_bowling4.html

I'd start in the above place and then head on to Reardens cattle mart dishco at about 12:00 ish

Advertisement