Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Companies

Options
  • 27-08-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

I'm a keen diver who has just moved to Ireland from the UK. My girlfriend has just finished her PADI course so we're thinking of getting away somewhere warm this winter for a bit of diving - preferably Red Sea budget permitting. Unfortunately I don't know of any Irish travel companies who run trips to the Red Sea! Could you guys recommend some please?!

Looking for shore based somewhere a bit quiet (Dahab or Marsa Alam etc - not Sharm or Hurghada!). Don't mind shore diving or day boats. But would like the ease of booking it all through one agent (flights, hotel, transfers and diving package).

Many thanks for your help.

Wag

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EOB100

Hi Wag
    Try Scubatravel, they're based in Ashbourne. They're number is 01 8352212. Hope that helps. Best of luck and enjoy your divng!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BrunoCert

The girlfriend and I love diving too. She’s a photographer and loves taking underwater pics. We are looking for a package too. Hopefully with her Christmas bonus we will be doing another trip, it’s been a while, maybe about a year since our last trip. We don’t care where it is, as long as it’s within traveling reason, we just want a fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭denismc

Try www.budgettravel.ie
    They used to do good deals to the red sea but you will have to organize diving yourself

Advertisement