Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitution codephrase

Options
  • 27-08-2012 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

So While out and about in town lately, 2 separate women stopped me in pubs and offered me "a john player blue". I dont smoke so said no thanks and mentally filed it away as weird coincidence. but then my girlfriend was going across the bridge by the college of com the other night and some guy stopped her and very sheepishly asked her for a john player blue. specifically a JP blue in each case, not a cigarette.

This seems like its a bit much to put down to coincidence. So is a john player blue a noted phrase for hookering?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

I'd doubt it, its just the class of people who smoke John Player Blue are often the same class of people who are prostitutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Is "John Player Blue" Cork rhyming slang for screw?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

uhh u havent heard but seems very odd that the ask for a JP..I shall have to ask a few friends

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

What happens if you smoke JP Blue and go into a shop to buy 20? Does the guy behind the counter have a heart attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Must be careful not to mention I used to like the odd John Player Black

• Advertisement
Advertisement