Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Props

Options
  • 26-08-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I didn't know where to put it (that's what he said).

Would anyone here have any recommendations on where to buy film props online? Specifically LOTR replica swords, bows, maps etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

:(

No one? :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

If you want something which was actually used in a movie you'll pay top bucks for such an item. Check out Hollywood treasures on netflix for some ideas of the prices these items go for, but also because it's a great show.

Check out this website as an example of what you can get online. Forbidden planet which is closer to home both online and bricks and mortar, (the quays in Dublin) also do replica props.

You can pick up stuff on ebay. As always google is your friend.

Thank you my son. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

There are a few movie magazines (Total film, Empire, etc) which have a lot of small ads in the back for online purchases of replica items.

Sorry I can't remember any of their websites offhand, but there are quite a few. (UK based too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I didn't know where to put it (that's what he said).

Would anyone here have any recommendations on where to buy film props online? Specifically LOTR replica swords, bows, maps etc.

Thanks

Just noticed the dates....thought this was a p*ss take.

Carry on. :D

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Just noticed the dates....thought this was a p*ss take.

Carry on. :D

What?

Advertisement