Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Gun Master?

Options
  • 26-08-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭

So apparently the upcoming patch will allow server owners a range of options for Gun Master games, with hints and being able to full customize the guns used, the order and the attachments.

Personally I enjoy Gun Master, it's something that I play for the fun of it but it can get samey. I reckon if this is true it should spice it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gimps should have done it from Day 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Blazer wrote: »
    Gimps should have done it from Day 1...

But if they did it from Day 1 then EA couldn't use it as an "added value" salve. :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nade launchers and C4 only server. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Nade launchers and C4 only server. Jesus.

I'm gonna set one up that starts with the RPG, just for the epic lulz of the first 30 seconds of the game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The problem is you'll have the super-faegs doing sniper rifle only maps - won't *that* be exciting.

Still, a customisable guns list is relevant to my interests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

About time. I remember playing a few good games on IWNET which had the guns swapped around, so you started off with C4, etc, and ended up with a few having pistols and the rest having machine guns and rifles :D Fun times.

Also fun if they do it all on total random, every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Did they do this in the end... i didn't notice it.

Advertisement