Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI and 3D support

Options
  • 25-08-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi!

I've wanted to buy a new monitor for my pc! Looked at this Samsung monitor/TV But I have read lot of posts that over HDMI cable you can play games on 3D ONLY @ 24fps with fullHD res... But with VGA connection everything works O.K.

Now after some thinking im thinking about something bigger - A 3D TV... Now im looking into this Samsung 3D TV

Now as in these new TV's there is no additional PC port only HDMI port then I will have to connect it with the HDMI cable...

Now my question - Is this HDMI 3D fps limit also in the 3D TV's? Cuz mainly I will be using as a big monitor that is connected with my pc over HDMI cable and will be wanting to use the 3D content on moves and games...

Advertisement