Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Element H-nubs.

Options
  • 25-08-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

I ordered a set of these nubs for my aeg. Using a prometheus pink hop-up so has anybody any joy with these nubs? Do they make a difference to range?

I understand how they work and all that but a lot of things claim to be best thing since sliced bread and let's face it they aint.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I ordered a set of these nubs for my aeg. Using a prometheus pink hop-up so has anybody any joy with these nubs? Do they make a difference to range?

I understand how they work and all that but a lot of things claim to be best thing since sliced bread and let's face it they aint.

I use one in each of my AEG's with a green G&G hop and I found the range amazing. the only problem I've found was you have to make 110 percent sure that it's seated right other wise the BB's hit the sides of the nub and fly off to one side, after abit of dis and reassembling i finally got it seated properly and found it made a big difference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

T4RGET wrote: »
    I use one in each of my AEG's with a green G&G hop and I found the range amazing. the only problem I've found was you have to make 110 percent sure that it's seated right other wise the BB's hit the sides of the nub and fly off to one side, after abit of dis and reassembling i finally got it seated properly and found it made a big difference :)

Cheers dude. Be interesting to see how it turns out when I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I've found H-Nubs to be a bit lacking really. The Shredder SCS nubs are miles better.

http://shredderscs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=scs&action=display&thread=33

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I've found H-Nubs to be a bit lacking really. The Shredder SCS nubs are miles better.

http://shredderscs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=scs&action=display&thread=33

Yeah I've heard of these before, we'll see how the H-hub goes and failing that i might order the scs nubs.

To be honest the prometheus bucking and rubber combo does a good job already, very happy with the range but I want to see how far I can push it. I love airsoft but I hate what it has turned me into :D, I'm never happy with any upgrade if I hear I can push it a bit further....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I was thinking of getting those SCS ones too but could never find a supplier (anyone know one) so decided to get the H nubs. they don't do wonders but definitely made a difference :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

They can be found here

Advertisement