Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

btea processing times?

Options
  • 25-08-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

i will be applying for btea next week as i am waiting on my letter from collage to say i have accepted a place.
    Does anyone no how long it takes for claims to come trough?

i start the 10th September so want to know will i have it by then.

also im on jsa of 201.10 a week and my partner is on 201.10 a week also.

we have 3 children any idea how much btea will be for me? will it be half rate for the children or full rate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

lisar816 wrote: »
    i will be applying for btea next week as i am waiting on my letter from collage to say i have accepted a place.
    Does anyone no how long it takes for claims to come trough?

i start the 10th September so want to know will i have it by then.

also im on jsa of 201.10 a week and my partner is on 201.10 a week also.

we have 3 children any idea how much btea will be for me? will it be half rate for the children or full rate?

It appears you are both on the maximum payment for 2 adults with 3 children so payment should remain the same. If you qualify for btea you will also receive the book allowance of €300.

Advertisement