Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nba Hitjerseys.net

Options
  • 24-08-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Has anyone gotten an nba jersey from Hitjerseys.net? Is the quality anything like original. Photos if possible please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hit Jerseys seems to be pretty popular with the lads on the soccer forum. There's a huge thread on there about buying jerseys from foreign websites and Hit Jerseys features a lot on it. A couple of people in the american football forum also used them and were pretty happy. However, there's no guarantees it will get through Irish customs and if it doesn't the jersey will be destroyed and you won't get any money back so that's the chance you have to take. As they're coming from Asia there's also a lengthy delivery time.

As for quality, they're very good but there's a bit of a problem with size. Some people say they're much bigger than the UK/Irish equivalents, some people say they're pretty much the same, others say they're slightly bigger, it seems to differ from order to order. If I was you I'd order a size smaller than you would usually get over here but it's up to you really.

So overall - plenty of people have used them, very good quality. However, they may not make it through customs, you'll be waiting anywhere from 2-6 weeks for the jersey to arrive in Ireland and it seems to be hard to get exactly the right size. There's also free delivery if ordering 5 or more jerseys so you might be better off getting a few friends together to cut down on the cost.

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

That's great. Thank u so much

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

First hand experience with NBA jerseys on Hitjersey here. I ordered a Celtics jersey with Ray Allen on it for a mate... About a week before he signed with Miami! :pac:

The jersey is so nice, he is delighted with it. They are the heavy material with stitched letters, similar to the ones the players wear, but they look absolutely brilliant. I'd say do a lot of research into the size, my mate takes a medium in most and he went with the smallest size they have available (sizes are in inches) and it fits him perfectly.

No pics I'm afraid, but I can say you won't be disappointed. They do look fantastic.

Advertisement