Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualiasoup

Options
  • 24-08-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭

Has anybody picked up on this guy on youtube? He seems to present some really powerful arguments, perhaps in ways better or different from the Hitch or Dawkins. Im suprised he's not mentioned more often in debates etc. What are your thoughts on him?

Heres 2 examples:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Wiggles88

Yeah he has some fantastic videos, his brother (I think its his brother anyway) is very good too, TheraminTrees

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Yep - theramin trees has some great vids too. I found it interesting that they make points not mentioned in the many other debates ive watched. For example, how Thomas was awarded a chance to see Jesus's wounds despite being a doubter and more importantly how doubters among us today an not offered this same oppoutunity. Also - the notion of free will in this life but the idea of it completely being removed for all eternity afterwards.

Theres a few more great points in their videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I spotted this in another thread but for anyone who missed it it's well worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Yes, in fact, i've subscribed to him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

He's very good alright. Subscribed to him a few weeks back. Really helps one keep on the straight and narrow. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The big question is: How do you pronounce his name?
    KowalalaSoup?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Advertisement