Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Na Mona 2013 Apprenticeship 2013

Options
  • 24-08-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

If any one is interested the 2013 Bord Na Mona apprenticeship scheme is out. They are looking for 3 Fitters and 1 Electrician. I think the closing date is 7th September 2012.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

Has anyone heard any news about these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

crap company to work for.

I left after around 16 months of loads of promises about doing this and that and all this rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

allibastor wrote: »
    crap company to work for.

I left after around 16 months of loads of promises about doing this and that and all this rubbish.

How long ago was this? I'm just after doing the online test with them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

it was nearly 2 and half years ago at this stage i did the test. its a load of rubbish. also apprentices are not really in major demand there, the company and bog productions are slowing down inline with the governements stance of not opering up new bogs in the future.

Advertisement