Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead guitarist/backing vox wanted for gigging covers band!

Options
  • 24-08-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Busy covers band looking for full time replacement lead guitarist/harmony singer!

We are currently looking for a lead guitarist to join our pup/club covers outfit! The band is currently gigging 2/3/4 nights a week in a nationwide capacity but is based in Wexford town so any candidate would need to be in reach of here as the gear would be loaded at this depot. The band has a crew cab and all travel together to shows, and then back to Wexford.

The band includes frontman/rhythm guitarist, bassist, drummer, lead guitarist and sound tech! Vocal contribution is necessary from all members and the ability to harmonise on the spot would be a distinct advantage! The band ages range from 24 to 35 so the ideal candidate would be within the ranges also!

Band covers a wide range of songs from acts like the usual Kings Of Leon, Guns 'n' Roses, ACDC but also chart toppers such as Rihanna and Calvin Harris etc so an open mind is very important!

Auditions/jams will be held this Saturday 25th and Saturday 1st in Wexford. Please contact me for any further info re songs for auditions if you're interested!!

Thanks, hope to hear from you!!

*Please note the band is fully registered and tax compliant so successful guitarist will be entering into a partnership agreement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lennon3

Would you consider female singer or backing vocalist I'm based in Kilcullen I have 13 yrs experience from singing with 2 bands also hosted karaoke for 2 yrs let me know if this suits

• Registered Users Posts: 11 colmoc1

lennon3 wrote: »
    Would you consider female singer or backing vocalist I'm based in Kilcullen I have 13 yrs experience from singing with 2 bands also hosted karaoke for 2 yrs let me know if this suits
    sorry lennon3 the lead guitar would be the biggest need for the band at the moment and we'll need to fill that as a priority! Many thanks for your reply! Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shaugh

Hi, I'm a 33 year old lead guitarist/multi-instrumentalist living in the Carlow area,about a half an hour from Wexford town. I have experience playing all over Ireland as well as touring in Europe and Asia. I am looking to get back into the gigging scene having spent the past few years teaching. If you could send me on a programme of the kind of thing you'd need for an audition I'd be very interested in heading down and playing for you. Many thanks. p.s. no problem singing harmony if needed either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 robmck

pm sent

Advertisement