Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance With endorsement

Options
  • 24-08-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi i'm applying for early restoration of my licence and need conformation that an insurance company will insure me. The endorsement is for having no insurance and my ban started from February 2010. Is it Possible to get a quote online so i can print off proof or will i have to ring and explain my situation so a letter can be sent out ??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi,

To get a car insurance quotation there are a number of other details we need to ensure we're giving you the right price. To get a quote, call us on 1890 89 1890 or visit our website http://www.libertyinsurance.ie/car-insurance/.
    Or you can PM me your details and I'll arrange for someone to call you to discuss at a time suitable for you.

cheers

Philip

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

I too will be applying for early restoration of my licence shortly. Is it possible to get a quote from liberty with a number of previous driving convictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 1991cdj

Rang up anyway and liberty wouldnt give me a quote because of an endorsement for no insurance . How is there any sort of risk factor involved here if i am trying to buy insurance its not like an endorsement for dangerous or drink driving ?????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi Guys,

If you please call us on 1890 89 1890 and provide us with all your details, we will be able to advise if we can offer a quotation.

Thanks,

Philip

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

1991cdj wrote: »
    Rang up anyway and liberty wouldnt give me a quote because of an endorsement for no insurance . How is there any sort of risk factor involved here if i am trying to buy insurance its not like an endorsement for dangerous or drink driving ?????????????

Well im in no position to ring them so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement