Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas on Pinterest

Options
  • 24-08-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

I don't know if anybody here is on Pinterest but I just got an email telling me about other pinners. There was this one and I'm sure you'll enjoy it because it has lots of Christmas pics and ideas.

It is truly wonderful. Enjoy :D

http://pinterest.com/SugarPuffLips/i-love-christmas/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I don't know if anybody here is on Pinterest but I just got an email telling me about other pinners. There was this one and I'm sure you'll enjoy it because it has lots of Christmas pics and ideas.

It is truly wonderful. Enjoy :D

http://pinterest.com/SugarPuffLips/i-love-christmas/

Thanks Milli Milli - lovely pics! I'm interested to know what exactly is this pinterest? It's all over Facebook recently - seems to be the new fad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I say....:eek: I LOVE that idea of fabric on foam board for the Christmas Cards in the first pic on the left!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

leahyl wrote: »
    Thanks Milli Milli - lovely pics! I'm interested to know what exactly is this pinterest? It's all over Facebook recently - seems to be the new fad!!

Pinterest is a website thats lets you gather pictures you like from around the web. Like a virtual scrapbook.
    You can have different folders for different things.
    I have an account but don't go on it the whole time and definitely don't have as many pics as Christmas lady!

I used it when I was looking for a new hairstyle and gathered pics of haircuts I liked. I also put clothes I like in a folder.

Be warned though that it can be addictive!

Advertisement