Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mega Drive 60hz Mod

Options
  • 24-08-2012 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭

My soldering skills are absolutely useless, anybody willing to do a region mod and a 60hz mod to my Sega Mega Drive?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Achilles wrote: »
    My soldering skills are absolutely useless, anybody willing to do a region mod and a 60hz mod to my Sega Mega Drive?

Thanks.

I've been known to do one or two of them :p pm away if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Shameless EN, shameless :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Shameless EN, shameless :pac:

One minute, a personal record :D

Seriously though, although we don't allow request threads...I'm the only one who advertises a retro console modding service so didn't see the harm in it, & not everyone knows I do it so prob wouldn't check the services thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

EnterNow wrote: »
    One minute, a personal record :D

Seriously though, although we don't allow request threads...I'm the only one who advertises a retro console modding service so didn't see the harm in it, & not everyone knows I do it so prob wouldn't check the services thread.

That's exactly why I didn't bother checking the thread.

Advertisement