Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Tickers

Options
  • 23-08-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Good program on Blighty (sky 534) about Beer Tickers who go around England trying different real beers. Great job.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I saw this program a while ago. It was enjoyable, but they were very trainspotter-like, big time geeks!

I've actually started a beer diary during the summer. There's a great iPhone app that allows me to take a pic and write a little bit of text. I usually take a pic of the bottle and beer in a glass. I write down the beers name, Brewer, the AVB and my rating! It's been a nice little hobby!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I saw this program a while ago. It was enjoyable, but they were very trainspotter-like, big time geeks!

I've actually started a beer diary during the summer. There's a great iPhone app that allows me to take a pic and write a little bit of text. I usually take a pic of the bottle and beer in a glass. I write down the beers name, Brewer, the AVB and my rating! It's been a nice little hobby!

Maybe it can turn it into a blog after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Son0vagun wrote: »

What's the name of that App?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

BaZmO* wrote: »
    What's the name of that App?

It's not a beer ticking app, it's just a diary.

Advertisement