Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

people looking for a tobacco vape

• 23-08-2012 10:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

http://fdjbg.saezd.servertrust.com/product-p/eltorocn.htm

e-smokeireland (i dont know why the url is ****ed up) is finally back and they have the el toro juices

cigarillos naturales is one of the best tobacco juices out there. made with actual tobacco leaves steeped in the base juice. it's incredible and at 5.95 for 10ml (23.95 for 50ml) it's well worth the cost. This **** is pretty much all I vape now

the eden is cigarillos mixed with a delicious apple flavour.. both of them work very very well together.

if you dont mind a tiny tiny bit of fiddling, the virginia prime is great value at 29.95 for what works out as 80ml of juice and it's ****ing delicious. I kinda prefer the cigarillos but the VP is a close close second. be warned.. the virginia prime will wreck your cartos/attys quicker than other juices.. but it's worth it.

I suppose I should say I haven't been paid to write this, I'm just trying to get the word out there to new vapers or even vapers who were curious about this stuff but weren't arsed ordering enough of it to qualify for free shipping from houseofliquid

all I'll say is, if I try to order eden 50ml over the weekend and there's none left, you're all dead at vapefest.

--edit

oh wait, preorders atm. wont get shipped till tuesday.

it's free shipping up to 65 euro
    10% discount code of boards for orders over 20 euro

so I guess orders over 65 euro, the discount covers postage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I know.....everybody on all the forums rave about that juice. Can't wait to try it - hopefully meet that 'Whatever it is that I miss' from other juices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

This forum made my day. taking this advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They appear to only have 10ml bottles of the Eden and the Cigarillos, judging by the lack of options, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Very interested in that Virginia Prime though... Hmmmmm. Only have €35 on moneycard. Prioritise...

Edit: Have to choose the strength, then the size becomes available. Thanks for the info, nut-winged samaritan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

http://fdjbg.saezd.servertrust.com/product-p/eltorocn.htm

e-smokeireland (i dont know why the url is ****ed up) is finally back and they have the el toro juices

cigarillos naturales is one of the best tobacco juices out there. made with actual tobacco leaves steeped in the base juice. it's incredible and at 5.95 for 10ml (23.95 for 50ml) it's well worth the cost. This **** is pretty much all I vape now

the eden is cigarillos mixed with a delicious apple flavour.. both of them work very very well together.

if you dont mind a tiny tiny bit of fiddling, the virginia prime is great value at 29.95 for what works out as 80ml of juice and it's ****ing delicious. I kinda prefer the cigarillos but the VP is a close close second. be warned.. the virginia prime will wreck your cartos/attys quicker than other juices.. but it's worth it.

I suppose I should say I haven't been paid to write this, I'm just trying to get the word out there to new vapers or even vapers who were curious about this stuff but weren't arsed ordering enough of it to qualify for free shipping from houseofliquid

all I'll say is, if I try to order eden 50ml over the weekend and there's none left, you're all dead at vapefest.

--edit

oh wait, preorders atm. wont get shipped till tuesday.

it's free shipping up to 65 euro
    10% discount code of boards for orders over 20 euro

so I guess orders over 65 euro, the discount covers postage.

Your a gem making an order this week definately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

They really have improved the juice lineup in general, nice to see a second local source for liqua juices aswell :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement