Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classic Insurance

Options
  • 23-08-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

whats the Liberty Stand on classic insurance?

I'm Trying to get my 20 year old toyota carina insured as classic or on a limited mileage policy so i'd like to hear your opinion on this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi,

I'm afraid we don't offer classic car insurance -but I hope you can get insurance sorted for your Carina, and please get in touch if you've got any other questions.
    While we will only usually post to Boards.ie on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, we're making an exception today following Dav's announcement this morning.

Cheers

Philip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

docmartin wrote: »
    whats the Liberty Stand on classic insurance?

I'm Trying to get my 20 year old toyota carina insured as classic or on a limited mileage policy so i'd like to hear your opinion on this

First Ireland have a scheme, it will be based on limited mileage and as far as I remember you must have another car insured.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Try First ireland - I got a good quote, it is limited milage but you can pay a small bit more to raise it quite a lot to normal levels

Advertisement