Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder/creche that does pickup from Gaelscoil in Ennis?

Options
  • 23-08-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of a childminder/creche that would do pickups from the Gaelscoil in Ennis?

My daughter is due to start in the Naíonra (preschool) in the Gaelscoil off the Gort Road for the morning session (ends at 11.45), but our arrangements for getting her from there to her current childminder have fallen through.

So one option we're considering is moving her to a different childminder/creche if they can do the pickup.

If anyone can offer any suggestions (on thread, or via PM) that I could follow up on, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Doh! Title should be "Childminder/creche that does pickup from Gaelscoil in Ennis?"

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Title changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

My little girl is starting there too on Monday, and I have the same problem!! She doesnt start her creche in the afternoon til 1pm

Advertisement