Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent allowance

Options
  • 23-08-2012 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

I need some advice. I'm 18 and now 3 months pregnant and the problem is my mother found out last week and I have been staying in my friends house since as she threw me out. I can't stay here for much longer as she is only doing me a favour letting me stay with her for the time being.

I have been unemployed and on Job Seekers Allowance for the last few weeks and the 100 euro I get per week will not be enough for me to get my own place for me and my baby. I am really worried as I am facing being pregnant and homeless in the next few weeks if I can not sort something out asap. Does anyone know of any options I may have?

thanks in advance,
    R

Comments

Advertisement