Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League winner/Top goalscorer double - Barcelona/Messi 11/1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Blatter wrote: »
    http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/3330352/UEFA-Champions-League---Winner+Top-Goalscorer-Doubles.html

Outrageous value considering Messi has been the CL top goalscorer for the past 4 seasons.

Thats a cracker surely, just hope its up for a while more before i find a william hill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Is this gone? seams so

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Is this gone? seams so

looks like it, no william hill near me, we'll av to wait until the draw is done friday i guess, thats when the other companies make up their odds. or do what i did last year and wait to c if messi doesnt score in his opening game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

This offer was into 8-1 before being withdrawn yesterday and the max Hills would take was €39. Toss-bags.

FWIW Messi is the following price for TS in the CL:

PP 3-1 max €200
    Boyles 11-4 few k
    Betfred 5-2

The rest wont offer odds until tomorrow after draw though i did get quoted 4-5 by BetVictor.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

6/1 now with Hills. No-one else offering odds. Great shout OP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement