Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P 3 Point QD Sling - Bewildered and Frustrated

Options
  • 22-08-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey guys, I just got this G&P Sling.

I am trying to attach it to this kind of AR, specifically the G&G GR16 R4 Popular, I got it from Eirsoft just before they went under, but it's also extremely similar to the TM SR-16, if that helps.

As you can guess from the title of the thread, I cannot figure out this bloody sling, it defies logic!, also I think it's missing a part, the part that wraps around the foreguard and links into the part that clips around the front sling loop, it's not on the picture above the picture of the rifle with the sling attached on the product page.

Absolutely befuddled, NEED HELP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

they are compIcated.

heres a vid of how to fit and use it

the end that has the quick reLease cLip Like a heLmet CLip goes to the front of your gun.
    the other cIip to the rear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2fz78QDyXU&feature=player_embedded

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Hey guys, I just got this G&P Sling.

I am trying to attach it to this kind of AR, specifically the G&G GR16 R4 Popular, I got it from Eirsoft just before they went under, but it's also extremely similar to the TM SR-16, if that helps.

As you can guess from the title of the thread, I cannot figure out this bloody sling, it defies logic!, also I think it's missing a part, the part that wraps around the foreguard and links into the part that clips around the front sling loop, it's not on the picture above the picture of the rifle with the sling attached on the product page.

Absolutely befuddled, NEED HELP

Lol, I remember being in that same situation myself. But, seeing as I have zero patience it soon got dumped somewhere and I went for the single point sling:D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

they are compIcated.

heres a vid of how to fit and use it

the end that has the quick reLease cLip Like a heLmet CLip goes to the front of your gun.
    the other cIip to the rear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2fz78QDyXU&feature=player_embedded

Thanks, but the G&P one is awful quirky and weird, I was hoping somebody who had it could take a few pics of it hooked up to an AR with a fixed stock or something

Advertisement