Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRC AK 3000rd Drum mag

Options
  • 22-08-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I am having trouble with my pressure switch the feeds my SRC Ak 3000rd drum mag.I cant seem to find any pressure switches & what ones to get.Could I trouble anybody to throw me some info or links on this please.Also any links to repairing & maintaining ak drum mags would be helpfull.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

I would also be interested in hearing anybodies opinion on what is the best AK Drum Mag on the market please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Are you sure its the pressure switch

Does it have an ON switch on the body of the mag and if it does can you hear the motor running when it is switched to the ON position
    Is the pressure switch connected to the mag via a small Jack plug

Thanks for the reply Deburca, heres a link showing the picture of the mag
    http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/SRC-Magazine-For-AK-Auto-Drum-Type_AUO7N.aspx
    As you see the wire with the pressure switch on it comes from inside the mag where it is attached, its soldered.Its not like other AK drum mags where the pressure switch is attached to the drum mag via a small input/jack.
    Anyway the problem is when I press the switch nothing happens put there is 1 area where it sometimes works & thats just at where the wire meets the pressure switch.Then half the time it starts feeding & winding uncontrollably even when its not being pressed.
    I hope to above makes sense & explains my problem to you

Hi dudes just Bumping this.Would anybody know about pressure switches, would it be easy just to swap out the old broken switch on the drum mag & solder a new pressure switch say for a torch light?? Are they the same??

Advertisement