Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ehobby importing?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

I'm looking for a retailer to import from ehobby. Anyone know any?

Anyone imported from ehobby themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

LAPUA wrote: »
    I'm looking for a retailer to import from ehobby. Anyone know any?

Anyone imported from ehobby themselves?

I import from them all the time. What are you looking to import?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I've imported from them for the last two years, every summer, another due this summer, both in around 450 dollar mark (team orders) and never had a problem, all orders arrived in perfect condition, all items are there and both times the shipping was fast, very fast like 4-5 days. only con with ehobby is their shipping costs is a killer :(
    If you want to take the safe route then i believe seairsoft import form them, but could be wrong.

T4RGET wrote: »
    only con with ehobby is their shipping costs is a killer :(
    If you want to take the safe route then i believe seairsoft import form them, but could be wrong.

Shipping costs will depend on what your getting shipped. If its aeg's or pistols then you have to ship with courier, which is a rip off. If its anything else, mags, upgrade parts or so on then you can use Hong Kong post, which is that bit slower, 7-10 working days, but cheaper and just as reliable.

Airsofteire have also offered to receive shipments of aeg's for me before but note they won't be responsible for the shipment. T4RGET is right, I've always found ehobby are very reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

I'm looking to get an AEG in. I know they'll downgrade it for 15 dollars, but just wondering if it would actually arrive in a good condition. I've bought small parts from ehobby in the past, but never anything this big.

LAPUA wrote: »
    I'm looking to get an AEG in. I know they'll downgrade it for 15 dollars, but just wondering if it would actually arrive in a good condition. I've bought small parts from ehobby in the past, but never anything this big.

I've imported many an aeg from them without any hassle and all have arrived in perfect condition. Just make sure that you email them with the order number once purchased stating just how important it is that it be downgraded to under 1 joule or it could be seized by customs. They know the laws already but its better to have this email and a copy of their response so if there is any hassle with customs seizing the gun then you have a legitimate case against them. I've never had this problem but I always make sure to cover all avenues just in case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement