Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epic Zombie Fortress

Options
  • 22-08-2012 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey Guys, found this on reddit, thought you might appreciated it :)
    aL40e.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

That should do the trick. Not many flat-ish areas for cultivation but nothing that couldnt be worked around.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

All I am going to do is place a lot of outward facing treadmills outside my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

nuub wrote: »
    All I am going to do is place a lot of outward facing treadmills outside my house.

hook them up to a generator and you've got free leccy :)

hook them up to a generator and you've got free leccy :)

Ha Ha never even thought of that! ultimate council house fortress here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭jos360

But if they are constantly running on the treadmils, then your just gonna create a load of super fit zombies and then were screwed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Ah but if one was to work off the concept of zombies with a set amount of energy (no digestive system etc), those threadmills will work as a very interesting zombie killer! They run for leccy and collapse, causing a nice zombie-made barrier all around the doorways! The smell may become a problem though..

Its simple and effective once we are working with the stereo typical zombies (slow moving, flush hungry) It would be very effective and also although i am a good shot I am now marksman and at least it would hold them up long enough to get a good few belts of the shotgun off. :)

Advertisement