Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

seachig for a place to play

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

You're name's not Reuben is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bboyhary

no:) my name is Patrascu Hariton :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

With a resume like that, and no disrepect you'll need to be able to prove it, you should be able to get a few gigs in Dublin. Mind you Ireland isn't Ibiza. Deep House / Tech just isn't mainstream here.

now i try to search for promoter.. labels.. i don;t know anybody here :) , thnx anyway

• Advertisement

i only need one party, and i 'll prove it:), i can take it 3 day's nonstop music if i must to prove something:) .. thnx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

ironclaw wrote: »
    With a resume like that, and no disrepect you'll need to be able to prove it, you should be able to get a few gigs in Dublin. Mind you Ireland isn't Ibiza. Deep House / Tech just isn't mainstream here.

Lots of parties ran in Dublin these days are deep house orientated

please give me a clue ?? ./ YOP1992

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

bboyhary wrote: »
    please give me a clue ?? ./ YOP1992

Housewerk would be a good place to start:
    https://www.facebook.com/housewerk.clubnight

Still in seach ... I begin from december 2012 to play at UNGRADIO.COM they promis some partys but .. after june , so still no find nothing , i don't have no clue , what the F to do to find some good spots to play , after parties nothing in this dublin ? Are a lot of house parties here , but i don;t have no connections .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

maybe try and get a slot at life festival? even one of the smaller stages..

thnx ,

Advertisement