Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Sauer Mosquito

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Im selling my .22lr Sig Mosquito. comes with case, spare spring, 2 magazines and security lock.

iv fire maybe 500- 600 rounds with it all at targets, it has been well looking after. i used to be on an army pistol team so i know how to care for them!

im only selling this because i have to move away for work and will be selling through a Dublin based fire arms dealer. looking for 300 euro for this.

pics to follow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

i would also be really interested in this what dealer is it with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

its not in with a dealer yet but will be in about a week i will let you know what one i leave it in to.

thanks for the interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

Very interested in this can you PM me the details please

sorry about the delay iv finally gotten pics of the sig. it comes with all shown and the 2 magazines are 10 rounds each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

hi there, have you given the pistol to a dealer yet ? can it be seen, very interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

does that have a decock lever? just looks like an extra lever there or maybe Im mistaken?
    where is it located now to look, rfd? pm if necessary
    How is it for groups?
    I was looking for a more target pistol but am thinking of getting something cheaper initially to see how much use I get out of it and then upgrade to something else if I improve.

Merch wrote: »
    does that have a decock lever? just looks like an extra lever there or maybe Im mistaken?
    where is it located now to look, rfd? pm if necessary
    How is it for groups?
    I was looking for a more target pistol but am thinking of getting something cheaper initially to see how much use I get out of it and then upgrade to something else if I improve.

yes that is a decocking lever on the left hand side of the pistol so she can fire double action or single action.

it is in crescent sports in monkstown

Advertisement