Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone working with AIB Enterprise Lending Services (ELS)?

• 22-08-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I just got an offer to take up work with AIB ELS and am working could anyone give me a better idea of the job? What the day to day tasks involve? I have a broad overview of it but I'd love some specifics before I accept!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ncol1988

Hey,

I just got a offered a position in the ELS division aswell. I have no idea what its about to be honest. Could you give me the broad overview fo the position pelase? Also when are you due to start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭phormium

Sorry don't have an answer, just wondering where did you find those jobs? Were they advertised somewhere and under what type of category, are they Dublin based? Have been looking for something in that line for ages but as well as most being Dublin based I don't see many real ads, some on recruitment sites but wonder do they exist at all as I have never had a reply from any of them. Any info appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

All bank workers sign a confidentiality contract so public answers will be hard to come across on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laman127

phormium wrote: »
    Sorry don't have an answer, just wondering where did you find those jobs? Were they advertised somewhere and under what type of category, are they Dublin based? Have been looking for something in that line for ages but as well as most being Dublin based I don't see many real ads, some on recruitment sites but wonder do they exist at all as I have never had a reply from any of them. Any info appreciated.

I think they're done through recruitment agencies. Maybe AIB do recruit themselves but I'd definitely keep an eye of agencies if I was you. Some of the ones are mentioned on this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056521135&page=119

Mary Claire, Lincoln, Morgan McKinley. Some of the roles are Dublin based but not all of them as far as I'm aware.

Advertisement