Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marlin .22

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Hi i am selling a marlin .22lr rifle. im not sure of the model number but it has a nice camo stock that camo with the rifle and a scope. iv put about 300 rounds down range with this just shooting targets.

im only selling because i have to move away for work.

rifle will be left with a Dublin based firearms dealer

300 euro ono
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

Hey sorry to hear your letting it go. which dealer have you left it in with and do you have any pics you could pm me ? based in dublin myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dogsandguns

hi have u any pics of the rifle and what is included

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

guys its not in with a dealer yet will be next week also i will route pics out im not at home right now so il have to see if iv any on the laptop.

thanks for the interested though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

sorry about the delay but here are the pics of the marlin, its a 925 model and comes with 7 round magazine and a trapper john mil dot sight (not sure of the mag) and a butler creek padded sling.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pen Island

is this still for sale ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement