Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brno .22 Hornet

Options
  • 22-08-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Im selling my Brno hornet which i have had for about 4 years and taken relly good care of. it comes with tasco sight, harris bipod, sling and one magazine.

i am only selling this because i am leave the country for work and regret have to sell my guns, it will be sold through a Dublin based registered fire arms dealer.

pics to follow.

looking for 300 euro for the lot.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭alanmcqueen

Im selling my Brno hornet which i have had for about 4 years and taken relly good care of. it comes with tasco sight, harris bipod, sling and one magazine.

i am only selling this because i am leave the country for work and regret have to sell my guns, it will be sold through a Dublin based registered fire arms dealer.

pics to follow.

looking for 300 euro for the lot.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

sorry about the delay but here are the pics of the hornet. it comes with a tasco 4-16x50 sight, i have a butler creek flip cover for the shooters end of it but cant find the one for the other end. also comes with harris bipod, sling and 5 round magazine. and the trigger can be pushed forward to set a hair trigger.

Advertisement