Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power last man standing

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I figure it would be good to have a thread on here for the paddy power last man standing as it is becoming a popular game to play with your mates and leagues could be set up here also.

I entered the free league offered by paddy power at the start of the season with E10,000 guaranteed and Im assuming its a winner take all deal.

Had Man City in week 1 and going for Tottenham at the weekend.

Just over 9,000 players started this league and just over 5,000 remain. I assume it was Arsenal that did most of the damage.

I would guess it will take about 12 gameweeks to get a winner.

Anybody else playing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Yup I am. I'd imagine quite a few people had United and QPR too. I had Fulham.

Considering going with Southampton at home to Wigan this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭hawaii501

down to just over 3,000 already. I just played it safe with Man utd, cancelled this week

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭robot7080

Who are people thinking for next week? Leaning toward Newcastle myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Going to go with Newcastle myself, Aston Villa have a shocking team and it doesn't look like they will be strengthening either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Im still in aswell , I had Stoke and Draw first week , then went for man united . why was week cancelled ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Crap. If you lost in week 1 you got free entry to another one?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement