Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Sam Marco 86-16M-2 and Grinder

Options
  • 21-08-2012 5:54pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong place, mods please feel free to move/delete/lock if I've done anything wrong.

A friend of mine is closing their restaurant and is looking to get rid of their La San Marco Espresso maker and Griners, teh model number is 85-16M-2 for the coffee machine and Grinder 14953 (I think), the machines are in use every day and make a lovely coffee (I just had 1) and work perfectly and are looking to get rid of them, they don't have a clue how much they are worth or where to go about selling them, before I put it up on adverts I was hoping someone here could give me some idea of the value of the units.

Thanks all

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement