Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephano moving to EG?

Options
  • 21-08-2012 2:34pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be what the Twitters are suggesting. How many big name foreign players will EG have to acquire to start getting top results? :D HuK, ThorZain and now Stephano?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hope after they get stephano that idra suddenly starts winning loads, be hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thought this was confirmed by Incontrol as bull**** and no truth what so ever.

Stephano is in Korea afaik and on his stream has been making noise of only having an interest in moving to a pro house there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

was an article on esfi i think a few days ago confirming that when his contract ends with millenium he is moving to EG. I think he is staying in korea, and I know that EG and slayers have a aprtnership so he might be moving in with them.

Saying that though, I wounder what is going to happen with Slayers with Boxer gone to SKT as couch.

Advertisement