Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to join a boxing club can anyone help?

Options
  • 21-08-2012 10:24am

I recently done a whitecollar boxing event in work for charity & want to take up the sport.The problem is I'm 26 so I'm probably a bit old to be starting out (I was told this by a club). Does anyone know of clubs in north Dublin that take on beginners? I could continue training with whitecollar boxing.ie but their a bit far away from where I live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 granty85

There is plenty of clubs around the northside that take adult members. Xtreme fitness in Airside in Swords have classes on a Tuesday and Friday for mostly adults and it would mainly be people of similar standard. Also Trinity Boxing club in Donaghmede have adult boxing classes but they are currently having problems with their premises or try Rush Fightacademy they do adult boxing. Just look up their sites or google and you will find the information

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Check out Rush Boxing club.Great set up up there and they take on beginners too.They do a pay as you go or monthly.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

any clubs in waterford/cork area take adults late twentys for training

Advertisement