Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Skirmish

Options
  • 21-08-2012 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I've been asked would i run a weekend skirmish.

So i'm putting it out there how many people would be interested in having a weekend skirmish in the compound airsoft club.

Start saturday Morning @09:00 finish @ 16:00
    Break for R&R
    Night Game 21:00 - 01:30
    Camp fire craic (just for the pure ****s & Giggles of it)
    Sunday skirmish @ 10:00 till 16:00 ish

Camping on site!

It will full skirmishing with non stop objectives for each period using the whole site, forest, fields walled garden and of course the compound/ buildings

Well what do you think?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

this is not an event, more a question. so moved to questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

The Compound is a nice site with varied terrain. If you can come up with a good game scenario I am sure there would be plenty of interest.:)
    Will it be a full day scenario? or will it be split up into smaller games throughout the day? Medic rules? Ammo limits?

The more information the better.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tcac

Rooky1 wrote: »
    The Compound is a nice site with varied terrain. If you can come up with a good game scenario I am sure there would be plenty of interest.:)
    Will it be a full day scenario? or will it be split up into smaller games throughout the day? Medic rules? Ammo limits?

The more information the better.:)

Hi rooky,

this was just a question nothing set in stone yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

tcac wrote: »
    Hi rooky,

this was just a question nothing set in stone yet

Coolio. I am sure plenty would be interested.

Advertisement