Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier League Fantasy Football?????

Options
  • 21-08-2012 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I am new to FF this year and I am playing with premierleague.com. The points from the first week are obviously out but what I can't understand is when I click into see my other friends points they received different points then I did for the same players e.g Torres- I only got 2 points and some of my friends got 4 points. I added up my friends points to see if it totaled to their full score and it did. This doesn't seem fair. Can someone please explain this ??????:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

nicmarie wrote: »
    Hi I am new to FF this year and I am playing with premierleague.com. The points from the first week are obviously out but what I can't understand is when I click into see my other friends points they received different points then I did for the same players e.g Torres- I only got 2 points and some of my friends got 4 points. I added up my friends points to see if it totaled to their full score and it did. This doesn't seem fair. Can someone please explain this ??????:confused::confused::confused:

One word...

Captain....

Captain = X2 score

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nicmarie

Ahhhhhh! :o oops and I knew about the captain. Didn't even think about it. Cheers anyway! I thought I had done such good research in players and tactics to do good in ff this year but no I am coming second last. I mean I had torres, aguero, Silva, Bale, Kompany, De gea in goal but no I have done crap! this ff is much harder than i thought!:(

It's only the first gameweek (gw)

It's a marathon, not a race...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭siralan

Anyone know a fantasy football league that allows you to join at any point and compete against players who have also joined the same week with or without cash prizes ?

Advertisement