Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noob building gaming pc

Options
  • 21-08-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hello im new to this forum and would like to know how to make a gaming desktop pc with a limited budget of around 600 euro. i would like to know were to get the parts could i get them all in the one place what cpu and gpu would be the best all compatible hardware (obviously) how long it would take to get everything you need and what can i expect on this budget i know a high end gaming pc would cost plus a 1000 euros would the graphics be the same as a ps3 or xbox 360 im really wanting to play skyrim and i hope i could get a gpu capable of running it with the graphics similar to the ps3 and xbox 360..........im starting a computer maintenance course in september and would really like to builed my own pc all tips and information would sincerely be appreciated and most helpfull

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement