Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

Options
  • 21-08-2012 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering how ppl faired with Honours Accounting with a pass Maths standard of c/b.?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

shinesun wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering how ppl faired with Honours Accounting with a pass Maths standard of c/b.?

Thanks.
    fine if you can add and subtract on a calculator and use % on it happy days!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 jsmscork

shinesun wrote: »

Thanks.

You'll be grand. There is no need to worry about Maths in Accounting. It's all basic calculations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

Did pass maths and got b1 in honours accounting - calculators r great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Yeah, a few of my friends who did Pass Maths and Accounting got in a B1-A1 range in HL Accounting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Booshmallow

Its more knowing what goes where and what goes with what rather than the actual maths behind it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I'm doing Honours maths at the moment but I'm planning to drop down next year (only got a C in the JC). Makes no odds what level you do or what your ability is in Maths in relation to Accounting - they're two completely different subjects. Accounting just involves being able to add, subtract, divide and multiply on a calculator :pac:what counts is knowing what to do with the figures and where to put them ;)

Advertisement